Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Backdraft

It has been a very good week. I am slowly turning the chapter 1 outline into the actual words that might be in the book. It is exciting and challenging and I feel like it is going well. I am excited to share it with you. so keep your eyes open. It will be ready soon.

My question is about my first draft. Is there value in keeping the first drafts, or any drafts I create along the way?

My first drafts will always be hand written and covered in changes, It is kinda neat to look at, but I am not emotionally attached to it and it will soon be on the computer so that it can be edited and shared easily.

I feel like my work is already miles ahead of that draft.
Will I ever need it in the future?

Thanks 4 Reading

1 comment:

Paul said...

I say keep it. You never know when you might need to get back to those raw ideas. Sorry I have been out of touch. Heather and I just got back from a week in Moscow, thats Russia not Idaho....... We flew into LGA and out of JFK, thought of you!